Friday, January 15, 2010

The Man Wairing No Shoes


On my way out of class today I came across a group of guys walking around with no shoes on.  It's around 40 degrees outside and these guys are walking around on cold non-swept pavement.  I can imagine that their feet consist of nothing but hardness.  Does this make sense to anyone???
I understand the whole wanting to be closer to nature thing, but dang.  From what I know of these guys, they are allowed to walk around campus that way, but once they get into a building that have to put on flip flops or something.  Does that really do anything???  I mean their feet are probably no dirtier than the bottom  of our shoes.  Which is worse... these guys walking around campus with out shoes on or walking around in doors without shoes on?  Personally I love walking around indoors without shoes on,... saves the carpet.  :-)
So, what about getting sick?  I know that if I were to walk around in cold weather without covering my feet that I would be sick within the first few days, if not that first night after attempting such a thing. 
Well, to each his own I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment