Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's Up~Update

So last week I decided to plan out my goals for the summer to keep myself more on track of things.  And well, things haven't been moving quickly,but it has only been a week. The only place I've deep cleaned this week was the kitchen. I can't wait to reorganize it the way I want it, I just have to go home and get my car first.  I spent a few hours in Ikea and Bed, Bath, and Beyond the other day. Saw several things I would love to have, but knew I couldn't afford as of right now. I also price checked the items I would buy and verified that they would still be there till around the end of Julyish. When it comes to the car,I'm still trying to pick an insurance company to go with. I'm stuck between Allstate and Progressive. I know more people with Allstate and the representatives that I have talked to on the phone have been pretty awesome.  However, the Progressive representatives have been just as helpful and have taken the initiative to work out what my insurance plan would be like/consist of,and discussed with me what I could expect in the next 5 or so years.  Not that any of that was true, it's just hard picking an insurance.  I would just rather not get screwed out of the gate, if ya know what I mean. Also when it comes to studying, I have started making note cards to study for the GRE.  I really need to get on top of that because I wanted to take the exam at the beginning of July.  The faster I go, the more information I'll have in my head.  Lets see.... oh, I did go to the mall and other stores to look at clothes and I hate to report that I really didn't find things that I was looking for.  I don't know if I'm just out of season or what, but the styles just aren't my type right now.  Yuck, right. Then last but not least, exercise.  I have been pretty good with my yoga but when I'm supposed to get up in the morning to run, i turn off my alarm and roll over.  It sucks, but o-well. I'll get up eventually.  So, now on to doing stuff and living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment