Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting a vehicle in another state

So setting things up to get my first paid for by me vehicle is going rather crabby,but is moving along. The plan was to purchase car insurance before I left Maryland so that when I purchase the vehicle in Tennessee,things will go much more smoothly. This is sorta not going to happen. I will set up renters insurance so that they have all of my information. I will then go to Darrel Waltrip Honda in Cool Springs Tennessee and purchase a Honda CR-V EX-L(used),probably a 2008.  Then I will call State Farm and set up the car insurance so that I can drive off the lot with my new(used) SUV. Because I live in Maryland,I will have to wait and come back to get plates and register the car here.  That sucks for me because I really don't want to be associated with Maryland drivers because they all basically don't know how to drive. What I mean is,  I have yet to see a Maryland plated driver follow the road rules. This is all so frustrating. But it will be ok. It will all happen on Monday and then I will be happy.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment