Friday, January 14, 2011

Final Semester Classes

Art 309 Introduction to Photography
I am really excited about this class.  It is my fun course which requires investing money for future projects and pursuits.  I have purchased a Nikon FM10 SLR camera which I am sure will become a new looking glass for the world, for me at least.  I plan on posting my projects and discussing my experiences... hopefully it will open a new avenue for my writing.



Eng 301 Creative Writing Fiction
Why I chose this class should be basically self explanatory.  I want to start concentrating on my writing skills and critical reading.  This class will provide that opportunity.  This class will also give me the chance to try out different styles and techniques that I am not used to or haven't experienced yet.  I might post some of my short story projects... maybe.






Eng 432 Senior Seminar Metaphysical Poets
This is the last of the seminars that I need to take to graduate.  We did most of our discussions last semester on John Donne.  I did my senior thesis for last semester on his Songs and Sonets.  I almost want to continue my next thesis on Donne, but I will look at the other poets we will be discussing and come to a decision on that soon. 




Trs 381 Ways of Peace in World Religions
I have already completed my Religion minor, but I saw this class and felt drawn to it.  This class is sadly not being taught by the Great Dr. Jones, but I think it still has potential.  War and Peace go hand in hand.  I am hoping this class will educate me on the avenues of stillness out of chaos as practiced by religions I am not privy to here in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment