Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get Your Act Together

So vacation is over and there is only about a month left till school starts.  I have read so many books this summer that is sorta kinda hard to review them all... I remember my favorites of course, but that is only because this is like the thousandth time I have read them.  Oh, but so many more books and poems do I have before me.  It almost hurts. 
I have Lady living with me now... She is an absolutely adorable Yorkie-poo.  She gives me a reason to role out of bed in the morning, ... to take her out to go pee & poo.  She also gives me something to come home to and play with and goof around with... she is fabulous.  I'm not alone anymore.  This is great.
I'm missing some of my friends from back home.  I won't be able to see them until Christmas, but then some of them won't be there.  Oh, scheduling sucks horribly.  But everything seems to be on the up and up, except for my bank account.  That won't go up really until I get the loan money from Direct Loans.... counting the days.
But life is good. And that is what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment