Friday, July 29, 2011

Spoken words versus Tech words...

In my day to day conversations, I have noticed how people are not really talking anymore.  When I say talking, I mean speaking with words out loud.  Instead, people are glued to their phones and computer screens as the central means of communication.  What happened to writing letters? What happen to enthusiastic evening conversations? Has the spoken word become out dated?
I don't know about everyone else, but I miss talking to people. Thanks to my friends, I have learned how to text and converse via the recent tech communications.  As many people already know, I am an English Literature major.  I love reading and writing.  As I have also discussed before, I miss people writing letters and writings out their thoughts and tribulations.  Anyway, what do you all think about people talking via technology?  What are the pro's and con's of the technological takeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment